Tuesday 1 July 2008

EVER THOUGHT OF THE BAD SIDE OF HAVING TO DRINK WATER AFTER A GOOD MEAL?

I eat better these days - sometimes, the meal doesn't necessarily have to be better - most times, it's rice we eat, as students, here in Medilag - we've probably eaten more rice than any Japanese - more than three times sometimes. Food is good for the body. Of course, without food your mental and physical growths are hamper'd: everyone who isn't a rocketscientist knows that.

Yesterday, after having one of those pretty scarce good delicious meals. I decided to wash it down with a satchet of pure water. That decision was painful. WHY?

The water, in a silent evil manner, washed down every memory of that meal from my mouth. And that was real painful.

To make issues worse it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Minus that my day was FABULOUS!

HAVE A HAPPY LAST HALF OF THE YEAR.

No comments: