Monday 14 July 2008

APPLE: 3G iPHONE

Apple's 3G iPhone finally was launched last Friday, the 11th, amidst much anxiety and, maybe, pomp, in 22 countries. Human queues, longer than anacondas, stretched from block to block, especially in Asia, eager to grab the new phone: an index of the 3G's wide acceptance.

3G technology gives iPhone fast access to the Internet and email over cellular networks around the world. iPhone 3G also makes it possible for you to surf the web, download email,watch video even while you’re on a call.

MIKE WENDLAND says on his blog:
My bottom line assessment is ... who needs a laptop? This iPhone 3G has let me do everything I need on the road.In fact, most of the notes for this post were composed on the iPhone and then e-mailed to one of my accounts, where I pasted them in a special application needed by the Freep.I could have done it, though, all on the iPhone, had I had time to set it up before leaving Saturday.

But he doesn't forget to mention BATTERY LIFE which doesn't seem to be long enough. That notwithstanding Apple seems to still be ahead of competitors. They hope to launch in about 70 countries.

No comments: