Tuesday 5 February 2008

LUTH! NEW?

Anyone who cared to read my BLOGBIO b4 it was edited some time ago woulda seen the words "Prospective Idiarabite" snuggled inbetween other words. Now, I've quit being a prospective and resumed being a real one, a real LUTHite. I've been in LUTH for 'bout 3 weeks. I've NOT been able to find me a New LUTH. The New LUTH i'd seen in papers i'm still seeking. it's Prob'ly hiding in the belly of any of the hideously giant rats that gambol on our corridors, or snugged deeply inside the proboscis of the tiger mosquitoes that besiege us seeking a Niger Delta of Red Blood. I understand bewitched cats also comb the place - not to kill the rats o - enjoyn themselves. The toilets are nightmares, food awful, etc...

Renovation's not gone beyond repainting, etc...

I don't wanna write no longer.

No comments: